Occasionally we post information about Pembrokes that have been lost or found.
Some tips for finding lost dogs:
- Post on Craigslist and keep checking there for someone posting about your dog. A lot of people use this nowadays. In the case of stolen dogs, thieves sometimes try to sell them on Craigslist. Carefully check all potential posts, as someone might not even know what a corgi is and may just post “found dog” or “found brown dog.”
- In the Seattle area contact Missing Pet Partnership
- Sign onto the Yahoo Lost and Found Corgis group
- Email us and we can arrange to post a photo and to a couple corgi lists
- Post fliers, hand them out to neighbors, posts office delivery people, vets
- Check out all shelters in the area in person every day, sometimes they’re not good about knowing what they have.
- Find Toto will call all people in the area the dog was lost in (how large an area is based on payment). Tho our club can give no recommendation for or against this service, it sounds like a good service.
- Don’t give up! Some dogs are found weeks and even months later.